You can follow the discussion on Why Should We Listen? (Evangelicals & Universalism, part 4) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Subscribe by email
- Chris Christensen on When God Introduces Himself
- The Growth of Global Pentecostalism (Wheaton Theology Conference 4) | Everyday Theology on A Reformed Theology of the Holy Spirit (Wheaton Theology Conference 3)
- Chris Johnson on The Average Length of a Dissertation
- George Van Kirk on Saturday Morning Fun…Every Analogy of the Trinity Is a Heresy
- Striving for Clarity and Charity in the Free Will Debate | Everyday Theology on Some concluding reflections on how to approach the free will debate