You can follow the discussion on Was Karl Barth a Universalist? (Evangelicals & Universalism, part 2) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Home »
- Manage subscriptions
Subscribe by email
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/22) marccortez.com/2013/05/22/flo… 2 days ago
- @theSteveHall You can lead a horse to water.... :-) 3 days ago
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/20) marccortez.com/2013/05/20/flo… 4 days ago
- Bonhoeffer on Justifying Disobedience marccortez.com/2013/05/16/bon… 1 week ago
- When "Must kill the neighbor's rooster" is your first thought in the morning, it's going to be a long day. 1 week ago
- Interesting Information on Book Giveaway – The Historical Jesus: Five Views
- online video converter to mp3 on When Lazarus died, Jesus wept – grief, mourning, and “getting on with life”
- Eric Foley Saucier on The meaning of life according to Siri.
- http://salute2thetroops.org/?page_id=2 on When Lazarus died, Jesus wept – grief, mourning, and “getting on with life”
- NANI on Forced Choices: The Historicity of Adam and Eve