augmentin for dogsGood Reads
- what is a xanax high like More than any other aspect of a pastor’s calling, prayer is the most difficult to maintain. Prayer requires time. And prayer is usually most fruitful when done in a quiet place, without constant interruption or distraction. Unfortunately, prayer doesn’t demand your attention. (Practical Shepherding)
- Historical Is Not Enough: Yet there is a temptation here, and one that is particularly seductive to the traditional conservative mind. This is the temptation to confuse the historical with the true. That is not Christianity. It is not enough that our public performances—religious, ethical or whatever—are rooted in historical traditions. They must also surely be true in a more transcendent manner. (First Things)
- Free speech is flunking out on college campuses: Women, sexual assault victims, people of color, transgender students. College campuses have created “safe spaces” for all sorts of marginalized groups. But in the process, one member of the campus community has lost precious real estate. Free speech. (Washington Post)
- How Friendships Change in Adulthood: Friendships are always susceptible to circumstances. If you think of all the things we have to do—we have to work, we have to take care of our kids, or our parents—friends choose to do things for each other, so we can put them off. They fall through the cracks. (The Atlantic)
Just for Fun
- All the trailers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens compiled in one, ultimate supercut.