- The Girls Next Door: In 2012, President Barack Obama said the fight against human trafficking was ‘one of the great human rights causes of our time.” so why are so many Colorado children still being sexually exploited? (The Denver Magazine)
- Richard Dawkins Is So Wrong It Hurts: What the Science-vs.-Religion Debate Ignores: This current discourse that pits faith and science against one another like Nero’s lions versus Christians — inappropriate analogy intended — borrows directly from the conflation of all religious traditions with the history and experience of Euro-American Christianity, specifically of the evangelical variety. (Salon)
- 15 Keys to Parenting: What No One Tells You: Ten years, it’s been a bit of dog and pony show and your hearts have catapulted through our own daily tilt, implanted themselves right into mine. Ten years, broken bits of us to the power of God and who knew exponential glory was found in the sticky and messy places? (Ann Voskamp)
- Where I Stand: Also wounded on the side of the road are Christians who sincerely love God and people and believe homosexuality is a sin, but they’ve been lumped in with the Big Loud Mean Voices unfairly. Painted as hateful intolerants, they are actually kind and loving and are simply trying to be faithful. The paintbrush is too wide, the indictments unfounded. (Jen Hatmaker)
- 50 Super Ideas for Your Home Library. Most of these are out of my reach, but still interesting.