- Is an Online Church Really a Church? E very church should have an online presence. Your church people and your community are there, so you should be as well. But that is different than referring to something that happens via your website as a “church.” (Ed Stetzer)
- The Fault Lines Before the Evangelical Earthquake: The recent controversy surrounding World Vision USA’s decision to open employment to same-sex couples and the organization’s subsequent reversal reveals the fault lines in evangelicalism today. (Trevin Wax)
- The Four Questions of Christian Education: if any student graduates from a Christian school, at either the secondary or the university level, and cannot answer the following questions I argue that the school is failing. (Anthony Bradley)
- 7 Reasons We Don’t Make Disciples: Today I believe the Holy Spirit is drawing the church back to the New Testament model. Leaders as well as churchgoers are weary of the impersonal, performance-based, people-in-the-pews approach. We are tired of the show. We have not been called to entertain an audience—we have been commissioned to train an army. (Charisma)
- Kindle Deal: Surprised by Hope by N. T. Wright. $2.99
Just for Fun
- This alternate opening scene for Gravity gives the movie a slightly different spin.