- The Six People You Should Ask to Leave Your Church: The problem is that our love for our church and our enthusiasm for growth blinds us to the fact that sometimes we have a responsibility to encourage people to go a different church. I know it might sound crazy, but there are times when the most loving thing we can do is to help people move on down the road. (Transformed)
- Diogo Morgado Puts the Carnal in Incarnate, But Was Jesus Really A Babe? There’s more at stake in artistic representations of Jesus. When a bombshell plays a professor on screen the negative fallout is limited to the crushed expectations of the freshmen class; when Jesus is portrayed as a lily-white rock star it reinforces a system that privileges certain kinds of beauty. (Candida Moss)
- Eight of the Most Significant Struggles Pastors Face: In many ways, there are no surprises. Indeed, I doubt most of you will be surprised at my findings. If nothing else, it is a good reminder of how we can help our pastors, and how we can pray for them. (Thom Rainer)
- Why One Baptist Chooses to Observe Lent: For my part, I choose to observe Lent because it affords me an opportunity to disengage a bit from the culture of what Tim Suttle calls satiation—“the absolute satisfaction of every human need to the point of excess.” (Nathan Finn)
- What To Give Up for Lent 2014? Twitter Reveals Top 100 Choices. School is #6? How exactly are you going to give up school for Lent.
Just for Fun
- Cutest workout ever!