- Six Major Issues Regarding the Digital Church: This phenomenon is not transitory. It will be with us for the foreseeable future. As I speak with pastors and other church leaders across America and beyond, here are the key issues being discussed. (Thom Rainer)
- The Powerlessness of Positive Thinking: According to a great deal of research, positive fantasies may lessen your chances of succeeding. (The New Yorker)
- Can I Reject an Eternal Hell and Still Be Saved? I am afraid that some of those who are attempting to be theologically astute wind up becoming academically agnostic. That is, they are agnostic enough to find every place where they don’t have to take a stand, which allows them to remain neutral for the sake of evangelism. (Michael Patton)
- Would Jesus Bake a Cake for a Gay Wedding in Arizona? Russell Moore says no, Kirsten Powers says yes, as bill awaits governor’s decision. (Christianity Today)
- Spritz wants to give you a faster way to read. And from the sample on the website, it looks rather intriguing.
- Here Are the 50 States Ranked by How Happy Their Residents Are. What in the world has happened in North Dakota in the last year?
- How do you weaponize a rabbit? Monty Python and the Holy Grail makes so much more sense now.
Just for Fun
- Kids Reenact 2014 Oscar Nominees!!! My favorite was from 12 Years a Slave: “This is the only scene the producers were comfortable shooting with kids.”