I have to admit that although I read digital books regularly, I still prefer paper over digital and will almost always buy the paper version of a book if the price is comparable. And apparently I’m not alone. Although a new survey from the Pew Research Center shows that E-reading continues to grow in popularity, it also shows that most Americans still prefer paper over digital. And according to this infographic from The Digital Reader, here are ten reasons why.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Samantha on 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Turn Homework in Late
- Desire on The Outrageous Prayer of David in Psalm 109 and Charles Spurgeon
- Come Down, Dear John. The "Strange Fire" Thing Isn't Worth It. - an irenicon on The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in John MacArthur’s Opening Address
- Daniel on A hole in the Calvinist logic regarding free will?
- How would you explain what you do to a 4-year old? | Coach Tactics on If You Can’t Explain Something Simply, Maybe It’s Not Simple