- 5 Quotes that Luther Didn’t Actually Say: Here are a few quotes you’ll often hear attributed to Luther, though none of them are exact actual quotes, and a few of them are things that Luther would have disagreed with! (Justin Taylor)
- The Age of Ageism: We are in an age of ageism where many of the young men I meet today in the church do not know how to relate to older men in ways that honor them and God all at once. (Bryan Lorrits)
- Why We Don’t Just Need Community, We Need Church: In libraries and parks and museums, I can marvel at our Creator; I can shiver at his goodness; I can beat out my laments in angry stomps along trails; I can get lost in the created images and words and catch glimpses of Imago Dei along the way. I can worship; I can feel; I can ask. I can learn. But not like I can in church. (Hermeneutics)
- True Greatness Never Goes Viral: Despite his lack of public fame, my grandpa was truly great in God’s eyes. That’s the funny thing about true, biblical greatness. Biblical greatness almost never goes viral, because biblical greatness almost always involves doing things no one ever sees. (Stephen Altrogge)
- The 13 Most Influential Candy Bars of All Time. Who knew a candy bar could be influential?
Just for Fun
- If you’re worried that maybe you use your smartphone so much that you’re missing out on life, you might need to try the Coca-Cola Social Media Guard.