- Why I Am a Cessationist (Tom Schreiner) and Why I Am a Continuationist (Sam Storms): Two good posts offering different perspectives on an important subject. Worth checking out. (Gospel Coalition).
- The Art of Presence: Do be there. Some people think that those who experience trauma need space to sort things through. Assume the opposite. Most people need presence. (New York Times)
- Eleven Reasons Pastors Are Trusted Less Today: Why are pastors no longer held in high esteem? What is behind the precipitous drop in favorable ratings almost every year? Allow me to offer eleven possible reasons. As you will see, they are not mutually exclusive. (Thom Rainer)
- Money Is a Terrible Way to Measure the Value of a College Major: Yes, students need to understand what skills are marketable. But they also need to study subjects that keep them engaged enough to graduate. (The Atlantic)
- Harvard Bible edX Course ‘Early Christianity: The Letters Of Paul’ Draws 22,000 Students From 180 Countries– And Counting
Just for Fun
- Best ad campaign ever = Old Spice is uproariously pranking people who search for embarrassing products online.