- Health Matters: Medicine’s Growing Spirituality: With growing recognition of the role of spirituality in health care, hospital chaplains are being called on to help patients cope with fear and pain, make difficult end-of-life decisions and guide families through bereavement after a loss. (Wall Street Journal)
- The Real Problem with Mark Driscoll’s ‘Citation Errors’: And it isn’t plagiarism: No human being could do what “Pastor Mark Driscoll” does—the celebrity is actually a complex creation of a whole community of people who sustain the illusion of an impossibly productive, knowledgeable, omnicompetent superhuman. The real danger here is not plagiarism—it is idolatry. (Andy Crouch)
- 10 Paradoxes that Will Totally Surprise You: A paradox is a statement that apparently contradicts itself and yet might be true. Most logical paradoxes are known to be invalid arguments, but they are still valuable in promoting critical thinking. Read on to discover ten paradoxes that will totally surprise you. (Odee)
- What Are the Most Important Libraries in the World? Wonderful libraries are everywhere, each one home to a unique collection of the world’s knowledge and history. The collections in these libraries, though, top the charts. (Mental Floss)
- Kindle Deals: God’s Indwelling Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Old and New Testaments by James Hamilton ($1.99) and The Kingdom of God edited by Christopher Morgan and Robert Perterson ($0.99).