- And Then God Said, ‘You’ve Got Mail: Our generation’s adoption of social and digital platforms has ushered in a new age of connectivity for our faith. (Hermeneutics)
- Hell Links and Lessons: To finish up my eschatology class yesterday, I took my students on a tour of the best articles on the Internet on the subject of Hell. Here are some of the links and lessons we drew from these posts. (David Murray)
- Biblical Adoption Is Not What You Think It Is: In adoption, the adoptee got a new identity. His old obligations and debts were wiped out, and new obligations were assumed. From the standpoint of the family religion, the adoptee became the same person as the adopter. (Christianity Today)
- The Intellectual Civil War within Evangelicalism: An Interview with Molly Worthen: The book charts the intellectual history of modern American evangelicalism, chronicling the movement’s paradoxes, diversity, and internal struggles over the reconciliation of faith and reason. (Religion & Politics)
Just for Fun
- Okay, these pictures of a little boy napping with his puppy have won the internet.