Every now and then it’s fun to check out the “search terms” that led people to this blog. Some are encouraging, some discouraging, some funny, and some just confusing. Here are some of my favorites among the most popular search terms that led people here.
At least some of the search terms make sense and lead me to believe that some people who find there way here might actually be happy with the results: Thomas Aquinas, religion, god, thinking, Karl Barth, theology, etc. These are encouraging signs.
Others searches, though, make me laugh, wonder, and cringe:
- “wet koala” – this makes me laugh every time I see it.
- “great porn,” “powerful sex video,” and other porn related searches. I should have known that writing posts like this would result in lots of unexpected traffic. I suppose it’s too much to hope that they worked through the disappointment and actually read the post.
- “hillbilly 10 commandments” – I know why this search is leading people here, but why are so may people looking for it?
- “there’s a bear in the way” – I love creative test answers.
- tırnak işareti – I don’t even know what this means, but lots of people are looking for it.
- Siri and the meaning of life – apparently lots of people really want to know what Siri thinks about life.
- “confused” – I don’t know why, but it makes me happy to know that lots of people who search for “confused” end up on this blog.
I could keep going. But those were some of the more common search terms that made me smile. I hope they did the same for you.