- How Google Glass Will Transform Your Spiritual Life: what happens when we offload our moral and spiritual progress to a device? Certainly, in the case of daily Bible reading alerts, it seems quite helpful, but is there a point at which we lose something essential to our formation into the image of the Son of God?
- Why millennials are leaving the church: What millennials really want from the church is not a change in style but a change in substance.
- Five Fundamental Questions Conservative Evangelicals Must Address: We’ve been told often in recent years that conservative evangelicals must adapt to changing social conditions or find themselves consigned to irrelevance. On matters of both style and substance, many evangelicals have been motivated by an anxiety that they simply aren’t keeping up.
- Confessions of a Misguided Worship Leader: Little by little, God was shaping me through my own suffering and through the suffering of the people I was growing to love. Musical equipping was necessary, and theological formation was as well, but now I see how these tools are given to building up the people of God.
Just for Fun
- I’d love to have a dog that could do all these tricks, I’m just too lazy to spend that much time training one.