- The Sexual Devolution: The statistics tell us that 70 percent to 80 percent of college-age students are sexually active, but what they don’t say is how numbing and sad much of that sex actually is.
- Actually, the Humanities Aren’t in Crisis: Has there ever been a moment in American life when the humanities were less cherished? Yes. That would be 1985.
- Why most Americans hate their jobs (or are just ‘checked out’): On average, some 100 million Americans were employed full-time in 2010-2012 — and 70 million of them either hated their jobs or were simply “checked out,” according to a recent Gallup survey of America’s workforce.
- C. S. Lewis, Evangelical Rock Star: To this day Lewis, who published the first of his children’s books about “Narnia” in 1950, remains deeply compelling for many evangelicals, more so than for Catholics and mainline Protestants. Why?
Just for Fun
- I know some people are afraid of spiders, but this is just funny.