- The Fitness-Driven Church: Across the country, congregations are whipping members into shape with highly marketed, faith-based health programs. What’s right—and troubling—about the trend.
- Think Inside the Box: Forget brainstorming: People are at their most innovative when they work within the constraints of what they already know.
- Yes Church, We Still Need Seminaries: But the popular notion of seminaries as a place for training pastors and church leaders needs to be reexamined. Theological schools need to ask “How can we better serve the whole church?” Not just pastors, but people of all occupations who need deeper training in the faith?
- How Reading Makes Us More Human: A debate has erupted over whether reading fiction makes human beings more moral. But what if its real value consists in something even more fundamental?
Just for Fun
- I’ve heard of dogs and cats figuring out how to open doors, but this is a little more terrifying.