- Why Are There Calvinist Baptists But No Lutheran Baptists? What does it mean to be a Calvinist in a Baptist denomination? And why are there no ‘Lutheran Baptists’? Several evangelicals from various Reformed traditions have recently debated those questions.
- The Books Americans Are Reading—And What that Reveals About Us: It is not a surprise that so many practicing Christians report reading their primary sacred text from front to back. It is surprising that nearly a fifth of people who claim another faith than Christianity and nearly a tenth of people with no faith claim to have done the same.
- Folk Theology: Twenty Urban Legends in Theology: Folk theology describes beliefs, generally shared by a large group of people, which said adherents have rarely thought through in a critical way. These beliefs are normally inherited (passed on through rote teaching and tradition).
- Read, Write, Worship: Finding God between the lines of literature: Reading can create an intangible sanctuary where all are invited, regardless of faith, to receive benedictions that send us back into our respective broken worlds with more courage, strength, and hope. Reading can be an invitation to turn, face God, and live.
- Kindle Deal: Four of Dallas Willard’s books are on sale.
- Check out the 101 best-written TV shows of all time, according to the Writers Guild of America.
Just for Fun
- Left vs. Right – a short explanation for why we drive on the left/right side of the road.