- Why Some Evangelicals Are Trying to Stop Obsessing Over Pre-Marital Sex: Increasingly in recent weeks, prominent evangelical writers and bloggers have also decried the emphasis placed on sexual purity in conservative Christianity.
- Twelve Ways Pastors Went from Burnout to Vision: I recently spoke with 17 pastors who had experienced burnout, or who felt they came precariously close to burnout. The good news about these pastors is that they moved out of burnout; and now they are re-engaging in exciting and visionary ministries.
- 5 Awesome Ways Evernote Makes a Pastor’s Life Easier: Evernote is my digital brain. It is by far the app I use most, because it has made my life as a pastor so much easier!
- Where Is Happiness in 20th-century Fiction? People are rarely content in English novels of the last century – except, it seems, when pigs are involved
- Great, I’m moving from the state that curses the least to one that ranked as the fifth most foul-mouthed in the nation. At least it’s not Ohio.
Just for Fun
- When a 2-year old says something, it’s cute. When a grown man says the same thing, it’s rude…and a little disturbing.