- What Day Changed the Course of Christian History? For the inaugural article in our new series “Big Questions,” The Gospel Coalition asked four Christian historians, “After AD 70, what day most changed the course of Christian history?”
- Have 8 Million Millennials Really Given Up on Christianity? While the hyperbole might be a great way to sell books and get people to listen to sermons, I don’t see it born out in the data.
- Girls on Film: The real problem with the Disney Princess brand: The evolution of Disney’s princesses was stymied by the arrival of the Disney Princess line in the late 1990s. The Disney Princess franchise doesn’t celebrate the increasingly diverse world of princesses; instead, it pulls back the progress the company had made, pushing the more forward-thinking female characters back into the reductive feminine stereotypes of the past.
- What Commencement Speeches Leave Out: Want to change the world? En route to curing cancer, how about remembering to vote and go to jury duty?
- Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix (It’s not what you think, and my wife has totally done this.)