- The Socially Acceptable Sin: It’s everywhere in our society and churches, yet almost never talked about.
- The Complementarian Woman: Permitted or Pursued? permit. It is a word women in complementarian settings hear with some frequency, and how our male leaders use it shapes our ability to contribute to church life.
- Isolated in America: I wonder if social isolation — not extremist religion or Chechen roots — explains the two brothers who set off bombs during the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding more than 170.
- Foster a Culture of Gratitude: Research on gratitude and appreciation demonstrates that when employees feel valued, they have high job satisfaction, are willing to work longer hours, engage in productive relationships with co-workers and supervisors, are motivated to do their best, and work towards achieving the company’s goals.
- A new study on Who Volunteers the Most? suggests that it’s people who attended Protestant high schools.
Just for Fun
- Who knew that Combat Juggling was actually a sport?