- 21 (Mostly) Irrefutably Laws of Multi-cultural Church Leadership: I believe that a picture of heaven on earth in a diverse body of people reconciled by Jesus to God displays the Gospel too beautifully to ignore. Our church is multi-ethnic (I use the term more or less interchangibly with “multi-cultural”) and multi-generational, and it’s all God’s grace. I love seeing diversity every Sunday as I preach God’s Word.
- The Touch Screen Generation: Young children—even toddlers—are spending more and more time with digital technology. What will it mean for their development?
- Bigger Than We Think: The doctrine of Creation goes deeper than just explaining how the world began.
- An Open Letter to the Church from a Lesbian: When the word “homosexual” is mentioned in the church, we hold our breaths and sit in fear. Most often this word is followed with condemnation, laughter, hatred, or jokes. Rarely do we hear any words of hope. At least we recognize our sin. Does the church as a whole see theirs?
- I Love You–I Just Don’t Trust You (infographic). A new study finds a connection between trust and theology. An infographic.