- Enough Feisty Princesses: Disney Needs an Introverted Heroine: Movies like Brave imply that to be strong and independent, a girl must be outgoing and have a fiery personality. To be brave, she must wield a sword and dive into battle. This kind of extrovert is admirable, but can she be relatable to girls who are naturally more reserved and thoughtful, yet brave in their own way?
- Rising Stress Boosts Clergy Depression: Experts say debt, public opinion and other factors boost chances for depression in clergy.
- Is the Future of Church Planting Bi-Vocational? So yes, we absolutely need to develop bi-vocational strategies to reach our cities. Our church is beginning to discuss the implications of this for us. For too long, we’ve relied on one strategy. However, the answer is not to replace one “one-size-fits all” strategy for another, but to expand it.
- Can you preach expositional sermons in poor, uneducated areas of the world? Should we be teaching our people more biblical narrative and maybe having a more interactive approach from the pulpit in our housing schemes and council estates? In a word, no. Here’s why.
- Ken Shaffer has released his latest list of the Top 200 Ministry Blogs.
- According to a new study, 60% of Congregations’ Giving Not Keeping Up with Inflation
- Another study claims that Religious Parents’ divorce May Cause Children to Leave the Church, especially when both parents attend regularly.