- Solidly Reformed, Strikingly Small: I know Reformed churches in Brazil that are dynamic, growing, evangelistic, missions-minded, and relatively large. But they are exceptions. By “small churches” I’m referring not only to size but also to vision and involvement in evangelism and missions.
- New Atheism Is Dead: For while he still has his fans and admirers, Prof Dawkins has been preaching to the choir for some time, and the choir shrinks as embarrassed followers slink away from the scene. New Atheism has finally had its day.
- The Future of Today’s Christianity: Christianity Today stands squarely in the evangelical tradition of the faith. We believe this is worth reaffirming precisely because of the way the word evangelical has become debased in our time.
- It’s a big, fat myth that all scientists are religion-hating atheists: Whether or not you think science is wonderful, the stereotype of all scientists being atheists is unrealistic. There is, however, a special dance
Just for Fun
- For the ultimate in lazy, genius, inventions, here’s the Oreo cookie separator.