- tramadol a narcotic: If the process is far less expensive and not quite as mind-numbing as the slog of a U.S. presidential campaign, the condensed papal version is not much gentler, or necessarily more effective. Instead it can be nasty, brutish and short.
- http://marccortez.com/how-many-milligrams-is-a-xanax-bar/: Over the past few years I’ve been bookmarking blog articles on subjects that interest me. When preparing a lecture on electronic resources for my Preaching Class students, I was surprised to discover that I had accumulated 200+ of these on the subject of preaching. So here you go, a Homiletics Course in one blog post!
- what are the side effects of tramadol: Like mad scientists piecing together a monster from countless incompatible pieces without a clear pattern or guiding principle, too many Christians today have re-created the church after their own imaginations, according to their own likes and dislikes.
- The Enduring Myth of the ‘Free’ Internet: The mantra of a “free” Internet has shaped the prevailing view of how we access information and entertainment in the digital age. This enduring myth is actually a misnomer. It continues to obscure a serious problem faced by significant sectors of society unable to take full advantage of the Internet or meet the high price of cable and cellular phone systems that are at the core of today’s personal technology.
- Monergism is having a big sale on Eerdmans books that’s worth checking out.
Just for Fun
- Jimmy Kimmel challenges a 2-year-old boy to a basketball shooting contest. Want to guess who wins?