- 7 Things Pastors Should Teach Those in the Marketplace: The marketplace, the everyday world of trade and economic activity, is where most people spend the majority of their days. In modern history, the marketplace has played an unparalleled role in shaping our world.
- God Didn’t Make Our Bodies Only for Sex: When I look back on my most exciting adventures as a single woman, I won’t remember wishing I’d been having sex instead. I didn’t. Yes, I am trying to obey God through chastity during this season, but closing myself off to sex has hardly closed me off to my body as well.
- Are Career-Oriented Majors a Waste of a 4-Year Higher Education? Meanwhile, top business executives in various surveys and interviews say they like workers who are creative, are adaptable, and have the ability to communicate and think critically—all telltale signs of a classic liberal education.
- The lesson you never got taught in school: How to learn! A paper published in Psychological Science in the Public Interest has evaluated ten techniques for improving learning, ranging from mnemonics to highlighting and came to some surprising conclusions.
- A couple of recent articles highlight the current state of megachurches in America: The Explosive Growth of Megachurches and Report: Megachurches thriving in tough economic times.
- Speaking of megachurches: Rick Warren’s Tweets Parodied, Sparks #RickWarrenTips Trend