- Are Men Emotional Prudes? Real intimacy comes from listening and being vulnerable, not having sex.
- Resist the Urge to Do Cutting Edge Youth Ministry: In a valuable manner, youth ministry people seek to keep a watchful eye on the most efficacious means by which to reach teenagers. It is part of what makes the field exciting and dynamic. At the same time, youth ministry can dedicate exorbitant amounts of attention to finding a magic bullet in our methodology.
- When the Bible Sanctions Violence, Must We? Eric Seibert causes quite the firestorm with his post on whether some parts of the Bible are immoral when they sanction violence.
- The Biblical Case for Immigration Reform: The key to this conversation is not to begin with the legal issue….You need to get there. You don’t start there. You start with these immigrants as people.”
- Kindle Deal: Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense by N. T. Wright. $3.79