- Why Parents Need to Let Their Children Fail: A new study explores what happens to students who aren’t allowed to suffer through setbacks.
- Leaders can increase their emotional IQ: Emotional intelligence is your ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others…and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships.
- The Internet Is Not Killing Organized Religion: if the internet is killing the churches, it’s because churches gave it the means to do so.
- Children and the culture of pornography: ‘Boys will ask you every day until you say yes’: Never before has girlhood been under such a sustained assault – from ads, alcohol marketing, girls’ magazines, sexually explicit TV programmes and the hard pornography that is regularly accessed in so many teenager’s bedrooms.
Just for Fun
- The 36 Greatest Supervillain Musical Numbers of All Time. I wish I had my own supervillain theme song.