- Ten Things Church Members Desire in a Pastor: I recently asked a few hundred laypersons to write down what they desired of a pastor. Their responses were open-ended, and there was no limitation on the number of items they could list. Though my approach was not scientific, these laypersons did represent over sixty churches.
- Why We Should Celebrate Beautiful Women: A theology of beauty is a good thing to have, and it goes far deeper than the symmetry of a person’s face and the fashions they are wearing.
- As more move to the city, does rural America still matter? Continuing urbanization saps rural political power and leaves leaders looking for ways to gain attention for issues of importance to rural America.
- American Humanist Assocation Creates Jefferson Bible For 21st Century: The American Humanist Association has delivered electronic and paperback copies of Jefferson’s highly edited version of the Gospels to all incoming members of Congress and to President Obama.
- Kind Deal: Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church by Michael Lawrence ($3.99)
- Check out the Bestselling Books of 2012
- Scientists have discovered the largest thing in the universe.