- The Millennial Generation’s Acceptable Sin: Every human institution and society has its own list of sins and virtues that contradict the law of God. With the rise of the Millennial generation in evangelical churches, a vice is creeping up into the realms of acceptance, indifference, or at least resignation: fornication (i.e. extramarital sex or unchaste living).
- How Much of the Web Is Archived? Truth Is, We Don’t Really Know: Somewhere between 35 and 90 percent of the web has at least one archived copy. That’s a pretty big range.
- Revealed: The ‘end of history’ illusion which explains why we can’t imagine getting old: A survey of 19,000 people found that when we look back in hindsight it easy to see how much we have changed. But we look into the future, however, we are rarely able to see how different we are going to be.
- God is alive and well in America, says Gallup chief: Despite a deep drop in the number of Americans who identify with a particular faith, the country could be on the cusp of a religious renaissance, says Frank Newport, editor-in-chief of The Gallup Poll
Just for Fun
- If you’re a fan of the movie Inception you’ll enjoy this Honest Movie Trailer. Actually, you’ll probably enjoy it more if you hated Inception. It works either way.