- What The Tech World Looks Like To A Teen: Think you have a pretty good idea of what’s coming next in tech? Then you probably haven’t talked to a teen recently.
- Why We Need More Churches in Small Towns: Few people question the legitimacy of church planting in major cities. Yet more than 62 million people live in rural America. Pockets of the unchurched and dechurched are scattered throughout rural communities and small towns. And the most effective means of reaching them is church planting. We must plant churches, then, both in metropolitan America and in small-town America.
- Don’t Burn Your Books–Print Is Here to Stay: The e-book had its moment, but sales are slowing. Readers still want to turn those crisp, bound pages.
- 5 things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Learning Languages: I’m no great expert on this, but I have read and experimented a good deal with various techniques while learning languages. I’m often surprised that many people don’t know the sheer variety of resources that are available to them, or just the basics of how to go about studying a new language.
- Check out the Fictional Character Birthday Calendar to see what fictional character shares your birthday. (Mine is Obito Uchiha. Now if only I knew who that was.)
Just for Fun
- Fireworks look even better in reverse.