- My Top 10 Theology Stories of 2012: So consider my list an admittedly foolhardy attempt…to discern the most important theology stories 0f 2012. Consider it a challenge to generate your own list and pray that God might bless his church with the faith and vision to see the world as he does. (See also CT’s Top 10 News Stories of 2012 and Ed Stetzer’s Top Religion News Stories of the Year.)
- Three Is the Loveliest Number: Why ‘that Trinity stuff’ is not a philosophical headache but a captivating picture of the Good and Beautiful.
- Deliver Us from 21st-Century Blindspots: All we need is the Bible,” they say. How does a Reformed evangelical argue with that!? The simple answer is: what we actually need is the Bible understood in the way the original authors intended. And as soon as we say that, we need a whole bunch of tools—linguistic and theological, as well as historical—to help us cling to Scripture alone.
- God’s Surgeons in Africa: In countries where many are performing surgery without any formal training, a Christian organization is educating surgeons who stay around despite little pay or prestige — sometimes despite real danger.
Just for Fun
- How fast can you name all the dwarves?