Here’s a great video for illustrating that things aren’t always how they appear to be.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- http://web11.w8.pl on Is Objectivity lost, or just playing hide-and-go-seek? Smith, Derrida, Carson, and maybe even Sailhamer
- The Growth of Global Pentecostalism (Wheaton Theology Conference 4) | Everyday Theology on A Reformed Theology of the Holy Spirit (Wheaton Theology Conference 3)
- Chris Johnson on The Average Length of a Dissertation
- George Van Kirk on Saturday Morning Fun…Every Analogy of the Trinity Is a Heresy
- Striving for Clarity and Charity in the Free Will Debate | Everyday Theology on Some concluding reflections on how to approach the free will debate