- I Am Adam Lanza’s Mother: In the wake of another horrific national tragedy, it’s easy to talk about guns. But it’s time to talk about mental illness. (This is a pretty powerful read that is definitely worth a few minutes.)
- Safeguarding against Abuse in the Church: Below is a list of safeguards: some are obvious bare minimums, others are harder to implement and run deeper than superficial processes and procedures, but all are ways to help establish a church community as a safe place.
- Ten Ways Your Mind is Smacking You Around: Sometimes our brains act in ways not in our best interests, and that’s when we have to remember that not every message coming from the control center is accurate or beneficial. Here are 10 examples with suggestions on what to do about them.
- A Salute to the Average Worship Leader: By average I don’t mean mediocre or lazy. Just normal. Because that’s what most of those leading in churches today are. Normal.
Just for Fun
- This is really cool. Unbelievably stupid, but really cool.