- Don Carson’s Three Secrets of Productivity and Godly Efficiency: Don’t fritter. When you work, work hard; when you are not working, quit entirely.
- Above Reproach, Not Unapproachable: I believe many pastors and other Christian men are at a higher risk for moral failure because they do not know how to have healthy relationships with women who are not their wives.
- How to Become a Morning Person: This is not like trying to become a professional basketball player if you are only 5’6″ tall. This is more like trying to change a belief system and a set of habits. You can do it if you are intentional.
- A vibrant, but different, future for religion in the U.S.: These changes don’t mean that religion as a whole is becoming less relevant, only different. Religion remains a fundamentally potent and prevalent force in American society today — and one that is likely to remain so in the years ahead.
- 2012 on Twitter: The 5 Conversations that Spun Our World This Year. Most of them were about events occurring outside of the U.S
- 12 Letters That Didn’t Make the Alphabet – Fascinating for people who like odd trivia about our language.
Just for Fun
- Any volleyball player that can nail three people in the head with one shot deserves a little recognition!