It’s been Karl Barth month around here as I’ve begun blogging my way through a paper I wrote on Karl Barth and universalism. So it’s no great surprise to see that two of the top five posts in November are on that theme. The top spot, however, goes to one of the funnier infographics I’ve run across lately on writing. And I think this is the first time a book review has made the list, so apparently people are interested in biblical theology these days. And the final spot goes to one of the posts in my series on the Holy Spirit.
Top 5 Posts in November
- How to Write a Research Paper (infographic)
- Was Karl Barth a Universalist? (Evangelicals & Universalism, part 2)
- An Evangelical and a Universalist Walk into a Bar
- Understanding Biblical Theology
- Inflatable People: The Holy Spirit and Creation