- Why Smug Atheists Should Read More Science Fiction: there’s…a long tradition in science fiction of transcendence, and encounters with something huge and unknowable. A lot of the best science fiction also features the realization that for all our knowledge, there are still things in the universe we don’t yet fully understand.
- Fatigue Is Your Enemy: Sustainable capacity — meaning sufficient fuel in the tank — is what makes it possible to bring one’s skill and talent to life. Not even the most talented and motivated employees can run on empty.
- The Limitations of Contextualization: Identifying the culture of any group and contextualizing to that culture is a helpful process as long as two important truths are born in mind.
- Seven Historical Events That Prepared the Way for the Reformation: the Great Reformation of the 16th century was ripe for bringing about extraordinary reform and rediscovery of the fullness of the Gospel. Here are seven historical events which we believe facilitated the change.
- Check out this amazing gallery of post-apocalyptic artwork. And, while you’re at it, these photos of fragile snowflakes are pretty awesome as well.