- 10 Thoughts for turning an Academic Work into a Public Talk: I offer this in the hope that it might encourage academic folk–whether students or professors or otherwise–to craft public talks that demonstrate care for the audiences which God has entrusted to them in any given case. (Read: please don’t be tediously abstruse or intellectually pretentious.)
- The I’s Have It: We are becoming a conceited nitwit society, pushy and self-aggrandizing. No one is ashamed to brag now. And show off. They think it heightens them. They think it’s good for business.
- Why Go to Seminary: So before the first seminary class was offered in America, Dwight sought to answer the question, Why go to seminary? His answers may be 204 years old, but they can still help us today.
- Department of Deportment: The End-All, Be-All Guide to Using Your Phone at the Table: the use of phones at the table should be a matter of etiquette, not law, so here is the definitive road map to using your phone at the table.
- A new study shows that internet users get really frustrated if they have to wait more than two seconds for a video to load.
- The 100 Best Films Of World Cinema (i.e. the greatest films not in the English language)
Just for Fun
- Here’s a great video on how to do Thanksgiving right.