I missed the presidential debate last night. But that’s okay because I got all the Obama/Romney action I needed from this one, little video. This is accreditation week at Western Seminary, so I’m stuck in meetings all day. But this at least helped things get started on the right note! Thanks to Matt Mikalatos for sharing it.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- The Sex Lives of Unmarried Evangelicals (infographic) marccortez.com/2013/05/03/the… 1 hour ago
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/3) marccortez.com/2013/05/03/flo… 2 hours ago
- Our Personalities in Pictures marccortez.com/2013/05/02/int… 1 day ago
- 3 Challenges for Extroverts - great thoughts from @mattmikalatos marccortez.com/2013/04/30/no-… 1 day ago
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/1) marccortez.com/2013/05/01/flo… 2 days ago
- camille426's Blogs - Female add contemplate discount christian louboutin uk Free Legal Music Downloads or Streams - Register Free at Kerchoonz on Flotsam and jetsam (5/1)
- amanda on Ascending to God: Calvin’s Theology of Participation
- Jay Martin on I’m Not Wired That Way Either: The Extrovert’s Excuse
- Disque Dur SSD on Saturday morning fun…Why Are Things Cute?
- federal criminal defense attorney on The Digital World of Teens (infographic)