- I’m Not Busy! I’m so busy. You’re so busy. We’re all so busy—so busy that we can’t possibly fit one more thing into our schedules, or one more relationship into our lives. That’s life in North America, or perhaps just life in the twenty-first century.
- Should We Baptize Upon Profession? Our context is probably closer to that of John the Baptist in Matthew 3 when he called the Pharisees and Sadducees to “bear fruit in keeping with repentance”. In contexts where false professions seem to be running rampant, or when it’s beneficial to profess Christ, it is necessary that we be very cautious about not giving someone false security.
- Just How Many Facebook Friends Do You Need? Twenty-somethings spend hours each day keeping their social networks going. But a thousand BFFs just may be a few hundred too many.
- Do Faithful Christians Take the Bible Literally? I know of no serious, Bible-believing Christian who actually takes the Bible literally. I doubt you do either. And if there were any at our Bible-studies or Sunday schools, all would look at them as either an uninformed simpleton or mentally unstable.
- Check out these Star Wars sciences as medieval illustrations.
Just for Fun
- The Avengers done right…with pugs.