I already knew that I drink a lot of coffee. But now I know why. I’m an educational administrator, a writer, and a professor. According to this infographic, that means I was destined to drink large amounts of coffee. It was completely out of my hands.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Samantha on 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Turn Homework in Late
- Desire on The Outrageous Prayer of David in Psalm 109 and Charles Spurgeon
- Come Down, Dear John. The "Strange Fire" Thing Isn't Worth It. - an irenicon on The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in John MacArthur’s Opening Address
- Daniel on A hole in the Calvinist logic regarding free will?
- How would you explain what you do to a 4-year old? | Coach Tactics on If You Can’t Explain Something Simply, Maybe It’s Not Simple