I already knew that I drink a lot of coffee. But now I know why. I’m an educational administrator, a writer, and a professor. According to this infographic, that means I was destined to drink large amounts of coffee. It was completely out of my hands.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- weight loss quotes tumblr on Cyril and the Condemning of Nestorius at the Council of Ephesus
- https://archive.org/details/Casual-Sex-Ceres-California on The biblical languages in life and ministry
- Http://Www.Pinterest.Com/ on The Three Ways People Understand Their Views
- graco quattro tour deluxe travel system on Book giveaway – Spirituality according to Paul
- We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia | Everyday Theology « ajcerda on We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia