I already knew that I drink a lot of coffee. But now I know why. I’m an educational administrator, a writer, and a professor. According to this infographic, that means I was destined to drink large amounts of coffee. It was completely out of my hands.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Dr. Ryken speaking openly about depression | Buoyant on Breaking the Silence: When Christian Leaders Speak Openly about Depression
- Sep 15 – Cyprian of Carthage | Holy Women, Holy Men on A Prayer for Sunday (Cyprian of Carthage)
- Randy Turnbow on Saturday Morning Fun…Do You Want to Kill Some Rebels?
- Sep 13 – John Chrysostom | Holy Women, Holy Men on A Prayer for Sunday (John Chrysostom)
- Today in Blogworld 09.12.14 - Borrowed Light on 5 Kinds of Writer’s Block Everyone Faces