- Twelve Things I Doubt Pastors Will Hear in Heaven: I’d really hate to waste my life on things that aren’t significant. Occasionally it is good to step back and wonder about the types of the things you probably will not hear in heaven.
- What the Brain Draws from: Art and Neuroscience: We seem to agree as a species that it’s possible to recognize familiar things in art and that art can be pleasing. To explain why, look no further than the brain.
- Did Evangelicals Change the Climate Change Conversation? Agnostic scholar Katharine Wilkinson looks at the legacy of the Evangelical Climate Initiative.
- Hollywood’s New Bible Stories: Lured by public-domain source material and epic adventure stories ripe for big-time special effects, studios and filmmakers are rediscovering the Good Book.
- Check out the Accuracy of medical Information on the Internet. Hint, it’s not good.
- Here’s a cool interactive map of migration in America. Click on your county to see where people are coming from and where they’re going.
Just for Fun
- The Fall of the Dinosaurs, or “domino-saurs.” Watching the dominos fall is fun; watching him set the whole thing is even better.