- Unintended Consequences: “We look at our youth group now and we feel good. But the youth group of today is the church of tomorrow, and study after study suggests that what we are building for the future is … empty churches.”
- Science Confirms the Obvious: Reading Is Good for Your Brain: Reading might make you smarter, but it also gives your brain a cognitive workout that it doesn’t otherwise get.
- Slavery Still Exists: Photographs of human trafficking and enslavement around the world.
- A Window upon Heaven: I have been asked what is the difference between the veneration of images and idol worship, and I am going to try and give some kind of explanation. First, though, I am going to yield the field on this: often, there is no practical difference.
- There Will Be No Bacon Shortage. We can all relax now.
Just for Fun
- Replacement weatherguy forcast