- How Do You Explain the Trinity to Children: Sometimes we seek a quick analogy for children because we want to put our kids out of their mystery. If the Trinity is an easy explanation (it’s like a shamrock; it’s like water, ice, and steam), we can “move on.” We’re afraid if we say that the Trinity is in some ways beyond comprehension that our kids won’t trust us to tell them with confidence about the truth of the gospel.
- The Rise of the Corporate Chaplain: These chaplains are a rising regiment of corporate America’s human-resources army, as employers have found that a pastoral touch is often more appealing to workers than an impersonal hotline of the sort included in many benefits packages.
- The Race-Transcending Gospel: The gospel has power to bring even the most unlikely of people together for his glory. God will also give the most unlikely of people the power to share with those unlike themselves.
- Why Little Kids Need Big Biblical Words: Small kids need big words. Not because they understand everything all at once but because, over time, God uses the inspired words of His Book to convict kids of sin and convince them to repent and believe in Christ.
- 375 Free eBooks: Download to Kindle, iPad/iPhone & Nook: They’re mostly open source books that you can get for free elsewhere. But it’s nice to see them in one, convenient list.
- Should You Listen to Music While You Study?