- Philosophy v science: which can answer the big questions of life?: I do wonder whether science hasn’t suffered from a little mission creep of late. Not content with having achieved so much, some scientists want to take over the domain of other disciplines.
- The Neverending Hunt for Utopia: our history can be defined, surprisingly helpfully, as the study of a struggle against fear and want—and where these conditions exist, it seems to me, there is always that most human of responses to them: hope.
- Breaking Out of a Destructive Do-It-Yourself Mentality: The “I-can-do-it-myself” approach typically leads to an enormous amount of unnecessary pressure, stress, and procrastination that could have been avoided by building in the right support structure early on.
- Why Fathers Really Matter: In other words, what a man needs to know is that his life experience leaves biological traces on his children. Even more astonishingly, those children may pass those traces along to their children.
- You probably have a “crutch” word, something you say more often than you should. If so, check out this article: Actually, Literally, What Your Crutch Word Says About You. (Two of mine are on the list.)
- 80% of Churchgoers Don’t Read Bible Daily. The other 20% probably exaggerate.
- 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense
Just for Fun
- Check out this amazing mashup of 6 James Bonds in a single car chase.