Here are the top five posts from the month of August. I can’t say I’m terribly surprised to see The Psychology of Social Networking at the top of the list. Getting a link from Tim Challies really messes with your blog stats (not that I’m complaining!). And for some reason my post on reading fiction also got a lot of traffic from somewhere. So even though it’s an older post, it shot into the top five.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/22) marccortez.com/2013/05/22/flo… 1 day ago
- @theSteveHall You can lead a horse to water.... :-) 2 days ago
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/20) marccortez.com/2013/05/20/flo… 3 days ago
- Bonhoeffer on Justifying Disobedience marccortez.com/2013/05/16/bon… 1 week ago
- When "Must kill the neighbor's rooster" is your first thought in the morning, it's going to be a long day. 1 week ago
- NANI on Forced Choices: The Historicity of Adam and Eve
- J on Why do non-Calvinists hate Calvinism so much?
- Scott Countryman on Why do non-Calvinists hate Calvinism so much?
- Blog Casserole – 05/17/2013 | The Passionate Follower's Journal on I’m Just Not Wired That Way
- Dave on The worst job ever – internet content reviewer