Here are the top five posts from the month of August. I can’t say I’m terribly surprised to see The Psychology of Social Networking at the top of the list. Getting a link from Tim Challies really messes with your blog stats (not that I’m complaining!). And for some reason my post on reading fiction also got a lot of traffic from somewhere. So even though it’s an older post, it shot into the top five.
Last Month’s Top 5
- The Psychology of Social Networking (infographic)
- 8 Tips for Being a Productive Student
- 6 Reasons You Should “Waste” Your Time Reading Fiction
- J. I. Packer’s Advice to Aspiring Writers
- Why Write in a World Full of Words?