Since I started a new series on the image of God this month, it’s not terribly surprising to see several posts on that topic in this month’s list. But the top spot goes to an interesting graph that I found on the history of philosophy. And I’m glad to see at one post on my trip to Slovakia.
Last Month’s Top 5:
- Graphing the History of Philosophy
- The Image of God: 6 Things We Can All Agree On
- 5 Reasons the “Image of God” Is Ambiguous
- Are Short-Term Mission Trips Really Worth It?
- Humans Aren’t Hamsters, But the “Image” Is More Than That