It can be difficult being one of those people who just sit around and think really deep thoughts all day long. If you’re one of those guys (or gals), you’ll appreciate this.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/22) marccortez.com/2013/05/22/flo… 3 days ago
- @theSteveHall You can lead a horse to water.... :-) 4 days ago
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/20) marccortez.com/2013/05/20/flo… 5 days ago
- Bonhoeffer on Justifying Disobedience marccortez.com/2013/05/16/bon… 1 week ago
- When "Must kill the neighbor's rooster" is your first thought in the morning, it's going to be a long day. 1 week ago
- Interesting Information on Book Giveaway – The Historical Jesus: Five Views
- online video converter to mp3 on When Lazarus died, Jesus wept – grief, mourning, and “getting on with life”
- Eric Foley Saucier on The meaning of life according to Siri.
- http://salute2thetroops.org/?page_id=2 on When Lazarus died, Jesus wept – grief, mourning, and “getting on with life”
- NANI on Forced Choices: The Historicity of Adam and Eve