It can be difficult being one of those people who just sit around and think really deep thoughts all day long. If you’re one of those guys (or gals), you’ll appreciate this.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- constructeur maison verte perpignan on Flotsam and jetsam (12/3)
- sports media advertising on Derrida and Christian theology
- Today in Blogworld 07.28.14 - Borrowed Light on Become a Heretic for a While
- Wayne Ferguson on Origen, Barth, and Bell: Theological Perspectives on Hell and Universalism
- Become a Heretic for a While | Everyday Theology on Irenaeus and The Great Cucumber