Last month’s top posts are an interesting mix of the informative, the humorous, and the spiritual. That sounds like just about the perfect combination to me! The post on what “mainline” means really struck a chord, so it’s no shock to see that at the top of the list. But the real surprise is “The Meaning of Life according to Siri.” I don’t usually include older posts in the monthly updates, but this one came out of nowhere to make the top five. So I thought I’d go ahead and give it a spot.
Last Month’s Top 5:
- What “Mainline” Does and Doesn’t Mean
- The Meaning of Life according to Siri
- Do We Still Need Librarians?
- Forget TULIP, Give Me BACON
- America’s Unchanging Views on Creationism