- Sexual Healing; Evangelicals Update Their Message to Gays: At the world’s largest ministry for homosexual Christians, there’s no more talk of “curing” same-sex attraction.
- 10 Tips on Solving Mysterious Bible Passages from Sherlock Holmes: Gaining insight into hard passages of the Bible is often an exciting adventure. But don’t forget that the Bible is less about a mystery to solve and more about an Author to know. As you tackle some of the tougher texts, don’t glory in your knowledge. Glory in God, who graciously reveals Himself through His Word.
- Thinking Inside the Box: Any good leader who has experience with thinking outside the box knows the practice is not that much fun. Despite its limitations, the current box is largely comfortable. Nobody inside will worry that the box is falling apart, because everyone has found his or her corner, curled up and relaxed.
- Timothy George on the Reformers’ Postmodern Movement: The historical theologian says Luther and Calvin show us how to read the Bible for the sake of the church.
Just for Fun
- And, to test your geographical acumen, try this Europe map game.