- 22 Rules of Storytelling, According to Pixar: On Twitter, Pixar storyboard artist Emma Coats has compiled nuggets of narrative wisdom she’s received working for the animation studio over the years. It’s some sage stuff, although there’s nothing here about defending yourself from your childhood toys when they inevitably come to life with murder in their hearts. A truly glaring omission.
- Hell Is Not Filled with People Who Repent of Sins: People who end up in hell do not repent, from what the Bible tells us, said respected New Testament scholar Don Arthur (D.A.) Carson on Sunday at The Gospel Coalition National Women’s Conference in Orlando.
- The Unfortunate Link between Cultural Castigation and Pitiful Preaching: Advocacy groups are looking at church sermon videos and finding plenty that will enflame the “middle” against those who believe that homosexual behavior is sin….Not surprisingly, videos of unhelpful remarks in churches have surfaced. And, these outrageous videos don’t help.
- Do Jews Have a Divine Right to Israel’s Land? This is the first part in an exchange between John Piper and David Brickner, executive director of Jews for Jesus. You should also check out Piper’s response in How to Treat Rebellious Israel and Brickner’s second post in God Doesn’t Keep Jews in a Pickle Jar.
- Australians Lose Their Faith: That’s the latest finding from a census completed by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, which shows more than one-fifth of the nation’s 21.5 million inhabitants now claim to follow no religion at all.
- The Mystery of Stonehenge Solved? Forget the druids and aliens. Scientists in Britain say they’ve figured out the real story behind the puzzling megalith
- Is this the most useless website on the internet?
Just for Fun
- Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” recreated from Dominos? Impressively so.